how to get 1920x1080 on the sims 1
the sims 1 locks you to either 800x600 or 1024x768. this guide will show you how to get proper 1920x1080 resolution. credit for fixed uigraphics here.
disclaimer: as the title of the page implies, this guide was made for people using 1920x1080. weird side-effects may happen if you run at a lower or higher resolution.
- get a no-cd crack for the sims. you can get one here or you can download a pre-patched crack here to skip steps 2-6.
- download a hex editor, hxd is a personal recommendation.
- open the hex editor and open the no-cd crack.
- search for hex value 20 03 00 00 C7 45 E0 58 02 00 00 6A 01.
- change 20 03 to 80 07 and 58 02 to 38 04.
- save the changes you have made.
- download the fixed uigraphics package here.
- merge the uigraphics folder from the package with the uigraphics folder in your sims installation directory.
and that's everything you need to do! enjoy playing the sims 1 in a better resolution!← back
© yoshi. all copyrighted material that i didn't make is the property of their respective owners. sauce.