how to play minecraft 3d multiplayer
minecraft 3d shareware v1.34 is an april fools version that changes the game to a 1994-like experience. mojang locks you out of multiplayer, and when you try to click the multiplayer button (modemplay) it won't work.
however, there is a very simple workaround for this.downloading the version
- open the minecraft launcher.
- go to launch options > enable snapshots > add new and select snapshot 3d shareware v1.34. or, if you can't get the client, download it here.
- if you have downloaded the version from my site: extract the zip (select extract here) > cut the 3d shareware v1.34 folder > type %appdata% on the windows start menu > open .minecraft > go to versions > paste the folder in > choose the version from the launcher.
- make you sure you have port-forwarded port 25565 (or configure a differnt portforwarded port in server.properties once you get the server running).
- click the download server link next to the dropdown menu for versions, or download the server here.
- open the server and let it initialize.
- open eula.txt and change false to true.
- open the game.
- join a world.
- pause the game and click open to lan. set allow cheats to on and click start lan world.
- in the chat, type /kick username (change username to your minecraft username)
- once you have been kicked, click back to server list.
congrats, you have now successfully opened the multiplayer server list. get a ip for a running 3d shareware v1.34 server and play with other people!← back