how to set up a r4 card
yet another tutorial. this one was made for the r4 gold pro by r4isdhc.com. the process is the same for all flash cards but they require different kernels. please refer to your r4 manufacturer's website for kernel downloads.requirements
- a micro sd card (standard or sdhc, depending on the cart)
- r4 flashcart
- insert your sd card into your computer.
- format your card under fat32, if you haven't done so already.
- download the kernel for your flashcart. (r4isdhc.com for this cart)
- copy the files to your card.
- get some ds roms (*wink wink*) and copy them to the root of your card.
- put your sd card into your r4.
you should now have successfully set up a r4 card! enjoy playing your games.← back